These organizations and community groups are accepting financial donations to help them respond to needs in Indian Country resulting from Covid-19.
Dine College COVID-19 Health Emergency, Education Emergency
- The Warrior Protection Fund will help students with the emergency needs of living and learning during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Website to Donate – https://www.gofundme.com/f/COVID-19-Health-Emergency-now-Education-Emergency
New Mexico Community Foundation Native American Relief Fund
- Provides emergency grants to tribal communities and organizations to bring food, water, and other emergency supplies to some of the hardest-hit families and communities impacted by COVID-19 across the Navajo, Apache, and Pueblos of New Mexico and beyond.
- Website – https://nmcf.org/programs/native/
- Link to Donate – https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/1442302?uniqueID=634466773032635165
American Indian Graduate Center Student Emergency Fund
- The fund is established to provide urgent support and relief directly to students.
- Website – https://www.aigcs.org/student-emergency-fund/
Rocky Ridge Gas and Market
- Rocky Ridge is a Navajo-owned convenience store providing fresh food and rez staples to the Rocky Ridge, AZ community and surrounding area. You can purchase a Grandma Basket to donate to an elder in the community.
- Website – https://www.rockyridgemarket.com/
- Link to Donate a Grandma Basket – https://tinyurl.com/ycrfa8ss
Protect Our Heroes
- Fundraising to purchase PPE supplies for Healthcare providers on the Navajo Nation.
- Link to Donate – https://www.gofundme.com/f/Protect-Those-Who-Help-Protect-Us
Northern Dine COVID-19 Relief Effort
- Collecting donations to provide care packages to families with food, water, firewood, livestock and domestic animal feed, baby essentials, educational materials for children, PPE, and assistance to local families and ranchers.
- Link to Donate – https://www.gofundme.com/f/northern-dine-covid19-relief-effort
Bluff Area Mutual Aid
- Offering support for individuals and families in the greater Bluff area as they are available, including: deliveries, food, water, firewood, diapers, toilet paper, hygiene projects, help applying for unemployment benefits, and information.
- Link to Donate – https://www.gofundme.com/f/bluff-area-mutual-aid
Utah Navajo Health System
- Providing medical and dental needs for rural communities in southeastern Utah.
- Website – https://www.unhsinc.org/unhs-recommends-the-following-guidelines-when-visiting-our-clinics/
- Link to Donate – https://www.unhsinc.org/donation/
Navajo & Hopi Families COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Website – https://www.navajohopisolidarity.org/
- Link to Donate – https://www.gofundme.com/f/NHFC19Relief
Navajo Nation Covid-19 Relief Fund
- Website – http://www.nndoh.org/donate.html
- To make an ACH/Wire Transfer contact Donation Branch, 928-871-6206, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Checks can be mailed to Navajo Nation Office of the Controller, P.O. Box 3150, Window Rock, AZ 86515 with “Covid-19 Response Donation” in the memo.
The Chief Seattle Club
- Website – https://www.chiefseattleclub.org/covid19-2
- Link to Donate – https://chiefseattleclub.z2systems.com/np/clients/chiefseattleclub/donation.jsp?campaign=60
Pueblo Action Alliance
- Website – https://puebloactionalliance.org/
- Link to Donate – https://swop.ourpowerbase.net/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=15
Northern Cheyenne Fight Covid-19
- Link to Donate – https://charity.gofundme.com/o/en/campaign/cheyenne-fight-covid-19
Liberating Capital: A Decolonizing Wealth Fund – Native American Community Response Fund (Covid-19)
- Website and Donation – https://www.grapevine.org/c/3y6hD5/Liberated-Capital-A-Decolonizing-Wealth-Fund/home
Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation
- Website – https://www.tchealth.org/donate-ppe/
- Link to Donate – https://cancersupportcommunity.salsalabs.org/navajonation/index.html
- Website – http://keinfoshop.org/donate/
- Venmo – @keinfoshop
- Please note – the K’e Infoshop is only accepting donations to help offset operating expenses at this time.
American Indian Community Housing Organization
- Website – https://www.aicho.org/
- Link to Donate – https://www.givemn.org/organization/American-Indian-Community-Housing-Organization
Navajo and Tribal Clinical Relief Support
- Website to Donate – https://www.gofundme.com/f/southwest-tribes-covid19-relief
We Are Navajo
- Website – https://www.wearenavajo.org/we-are-navajo/about-this-site
- Link to Donate – https://www.wearenavajo.org/donations
NB3 Foundation Covid Response Fund
- Website – http://www.nb3foundation.org/
- Link to Donate – https://www.classy.org/give/92644/#!/donation/checkout
Far East Navajo Covid-19 Response
- Website to Donate – https://www.gofundme.com/f/far-east-navajo-covid19-relief
- Checks can also be mailed to Torreon Community Alliance, P.O. Box 1054, Cuba, NM 87013 with “COVID 19 Fund” in the memo line.
Indigenous Kinship Collective
- Website – https://indigenouskinshipcollective.com/
- Venmo to Donate to Mutual Aid Fund – @indigenouskinshipcollective
Havasupai Tribe COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Website to Donate – https://www.gofundme.com/f/havasupai-tribe-covid19-relief-fund/
The Keshi Foundation
- Website – https://www.thekeshifoundation.org/
- Link to Donate – https://www.thekeshifoundation.org/donate
- Checks can also be mailed to The Keshi Foundation, 227 Don Gaspar, Santa Fe, NM 87501
- The Keshi Foundation also receives donations from Zuni artists, which are for sale on the website. All proceeds from the sale of donated items benefit the Keshi Foundation.
Masks for Pine Ridge
- Pine Ridge Reservation Emergency Relief is seeking financial donations to help them deliver masks.
- Website to donate – https://www.classy.org/campaign/covid-19-response/c277302
Support Little Wind & Mesiah on the Wind River Reservation
- Website to donate – https://fundly.com/regenerationonthereservation
Donate Supplies to Navajo Nation First Responders
- Website to donate – https://www.gofundme.com/f/navajo-nation-medical-and-1st-responder-assistance
Protect the Peoples Emergency Partnership Fund
Pass Through Funding
I am hoping to find more organizations offering pass through funding to families and individuals who need financial relief. Let me know if you find any!